|/ / /|
This item is sold in the City of Cincinnati Auction Marketplace
2006 Dodge Stratus with a 2.7L V6 DOHC 24V FFV engine. Starts and Drives. Has Air Conditioning . AM,FM, CD player. Has power windows, Locks, Mirrors. Cruise control. Rear window defrost. Delayed wipers. Good tires. Has rust see pictures. 66230 Miles
The public viewing day will be on December Friday 13th. From 10AM to 3PM . eastern standard time, at the 1106 Bates ave. Cincinnati, Ohio 45225
There will be no pick up on the holidays Dec. 25th and Jan. 1st.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review City of Cincinnati terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the City of Cincinnati Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Ohio sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (no national holiday pickups).
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
Employees may assist with the loading and removal process. Fleet has a forklift to aid in loading.
No exceptions will be considered.
All items not removed by the (8) business day removal deadline will be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of or resold by the City of Cincinnati.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com