2014 Tadano gr150XL All Terrain Crane
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to South Carolina sales tax.
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Every year, more and more equipment buyers are saying goodbye to the banks and hello to PurchaseFlex Financing from Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. Since 2011, we’ve helped more than 10,000 Ritchie Bros. customers acquire more than $1 billion in equipment needed to run their businesses.
We offer fast approvals, and give you the freedom and flexibility to buy what you need, when you need it. Our team of 100+ friendly financing experts are here to help your business grow, and are ready to invest in your success over the long term.
Talk to us today and find out how we’re better than your bank.Apply Today
Apply today online or call us for immediate assistance:
Save up to 50% on
Keep your payments low, with the longest terms available in the industry
We'll help you find a plan with longer
terms and more savings
In an environment where costs are skyrocketing everywhere, one way to decrease your monthly expenses is by stretching out the term length of your equipment financing.
Only Ritchie Bros. Financial Services has the used equipment expertise needed to extend your financing terms far longer than banks and other lenders.
What sets Ritchie Bros. Financial
Flexible finance options
PurchaseFlexTM Financing gives you the freedom and flexibility to source your trucks and equipment anywhere
Approvals in as little as one day
10+ years of equipment financing experience
And tens of thousands of satisfied customers
Your equipment & financing one-stop-shop
To access Ritchie Bros. full suite of services, solutions, and insights
$1B+ in open credit approvals
Helping businesses of all sizes & situations
Contact us today to navigate your next move.
“The financing rates and terms Ritchie Bros. offered were better than anywhere else, and they approved me for higher amounts, They even help me finance equipment I buy elsewhere!”
David Fischer - Performance Grading Inc.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)