PennDOT Heavy Equipment Auction
Tuesday, June 15st (12:00PM EST)
Public Inspections by Appointment only (per Location):
Wednesday, June 23th through Thursday, June 24th (7:30AM - 2:00PM EST)
All items will be offered from the County yard where they were based.
Bidding Ends Online:
Tuesday, July 6th; check listings for closing times
Removal appointments can be scheduled starting Monday, July 12th through Wednesday, July 14th (7:30AM - 2:00PM EST daily). Gates lock at 3pm EST sharp. These are the only removal dates available and appointments must be made, no late removals or extensions. Please make proper removal arrangements and preparations for loading.
Anyone entering Department property either to inspect or pick up equipment must wear face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
For questions, contact GovPlanet Customer Service at 1-925-225-8799 or CustomerService@GovPlanet.com
Removal NoticeItem must be paid before removal is scheduled. Buyer or transport company must bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release Form to authorize the release of any item. No loading dock or ramps are available onsite. Buyer must come prepared with appropriate equipment to handle removal of item(s). Detachable trailers, Landoll trailers, ramps, rollbacks, etc. may be required. Buyer is responsible for obtaining all necessary hauling permits. Location will not assist with removing attachments from units. Yard gates open at 7:30AM and close promptly at 3:00PM EST. Trucks for pick-up must be out of the yard by this time. All items not picked up on the posted removal dates will be assessed storage fees/deemed abandoned and disposed of or resold by the Commonwealth of PA.
Titles will be mailed from the Commonwealth's office in Harrisburg, PA after removal has been confirmed. Please allow approximately two weeks for titles to be mailed.
Please click on "save this search" on the middle of the page to be notified via email when items are available on this marketplace and bookmark: www.govplanet.com/penndot
Terms and Conditions
- - All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a default fee.
- - Buyer agrees that all items are sold as-is, where-is with no warranty; inspection is highly recommended and is the bidder's responsibility.
- - Buyer agrees that mileage listed or shown on odometer may not be actual mileage.
- - Removal deadline and storage/transport fees outlined in this auction will be STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- - Seller agrees to transfer title to buyer’s name in accordance with Pennsylvania State Law.
- For Titled Items:
Please refer to www.govplanet.com/penndot for title transfer information. Titles are conveyed by the Seller upon removal confirmation and buyer confirming their title information with PA's title clerk.
- All items must be picked up by the posted removal deadline. All items not picked up within this timeframe may be deemed abandoned and disposed of or resold by the Commonwealth of PA.
- Purchase of Personal Property by Commonwealth Employees:
Purchase of Personal Property by Commonwealth Employees: Commonwealth policy states that, employees of Commonwealth agencies, including members of their immediate families, are prohibited from purchasing, at Commonwealth used vehicle sales, any vehicles that were assigned to, or were surplused by, their particular agencies if the sales price exceeds $100.00. No employee of the releasing agency shall be entitled to purchase any property from the agency except when the sale price of the property is less than $500.00 per item.
- Please refer to the listing page for more information, terms and conditions of that item.
- Some items are offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the item will automatically be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest bid does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has the right to review the bid, and decide whether to accept or reject the bid. Counteroffers will be considered on a case by case basis.