PennDOT Heavy Equipment Auction
Tuesday, June 20th(12:00PM EST)
Wednesday, June 21st through Thursday, June 22nd (7:30AM - 2:00PM EST)
Before picking up your items, please confirm the pickup location.
Unless stated, all items will be available for pickup at
205 Witherow Street
Punxsutawney, PA 15767
Bidding Ends Online:
Wednesday, July 5th; check listings for closing times
Removals can occur on site starting Monday, July 10th through Thursday, July 13th (7:30AM - 2:00PM EST daily). Gates lock at 3pm EST sharp.
For questions, contact GovPlanet Customer Service at 1-925-225-8799 or CustomerService@GovPlanet.com
Removal NoticeItem must be paid before removal is scheduled. Buyer or transport company must bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release Form to authorize the release of any item. No loading dock or ramps are available onsite. Buyer must come prepared with appropriate equipment to handle removal of item(s). Detachable trailers, Landoll trailers, ramps, rollbacks, etc. may be required. Buyer is responsible for obtaining all necessary hauling permits. Location will not assist with removing attachments from units. Yard gates open at 7:30AM and close promptly at 3:00PM EST. Trucks for pick-up must be out of the yard by this time. All items not picked up on the posted removal dates will be assessed storage fees/deemed abandoned and disposed of or resold by the Commonwealth of PA.
All titles will be onsite during the pickup dates of July 10th through July 13th.
Please click on "save this search" on the middle of the page to be notified via email when items are available on this marketplace and bookmark: www.govplanet.com/penndot
Terms and Conditions
- - All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a default fee.
- - Buyer agrees that all items are sold as-is, where-is with no warranty; inspection is highly recommended and is the bidder's responsibility.
- - Buyer agrees that mileage listed or shown on odometer may not be actual mileage.
- - Removal deadline and storage/transport fees outlined in this auction will be STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- - Seller agrees to transfer title to buyer’s name in accordance with Pennsylvania State Law.
- For Titled Items:
Please refer to www.govplanet.com/penndot for title transfer information. Titles are conveyed by the Seller upon removal confirmation and buyer confirming their title information with PA's title clerk.
- All items must be picked up by the posted removal deadline. All items not picked up within this timeframe may be deemed abandoned and disposed of or resold by the Commonwealth of PA.
- Purchase of Personal Property by Commonwealth Employees:
Purchase of Personal Property by Commonwealth Employees: Commonwealth policy states that, employees of Commonwealth agencies, including members of their immediate families, are prohibited from purchasing, at Commonwealth used vehicle sales, any vehicles that were assigned to, or were surplused by, their particular agencies if the sales price exceeds $100.00. No employee of the releasing agency shall be entitled to purchase any property from the agency except when the sale price of the property is less than $500.00 per item.
- Please refer to the listing page for more information, terms and conditions of that item.
- Some items are offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the item will automatically be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest bid does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has the right to review the bid, and decide whether to accept or reject the bid. Counteroffers will be considered on a case by case basis.