|/ / /|
This item is sold in the City of Cincinnati Auction Marketplace
2004 Freightliner M2 106 Medium Duty with a 6.4L L6 DIESEL Mercedies Benz engine. Starts and Drives , Operational with Stainless Dump bed. Has 7217 hours. Miles on the dash are hard to read, Odometer looks like it reads 61383 . Odometer was replaced and reads approx. 4242. miles when engine is not running. Total miles Should be close to accurate. Has good to Fair tires, one has chunk missing. See pictures. Has interior Fan. Has amber emergency light. Has set up for pull out tarp. Has Trailer hitch with air operated Trailer brakes. Delayed wipers.
Questions & Answers about this item
Please review City of Cincinnati terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the City of Cincinnati Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Ohio sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (no national holiday pickups).
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may assist with the loading and removal process. Fleet has a forklift to aid in loading.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact
City of Cincinnati