|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Midwest Military Equipment
Am General M931A1 5 TON MILITARY 6 X 6 Semi TRUCK
- 2007 Government Overhaul at 26,117 Miles
- 30,548 Miles
- Soft Top Cab
- Michelin 14.00R20 48" Super Singles 80%+ With Matching Spare
-THIS TRUCK IS HUGE AND AWSOME! RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECT. GETS 10 MPG! LOADS OF POWER, NO DRIPS, SMELLS, BROKEN PARTS. 100% Turn Key Ready For Work Or Play
-This truck will last for years and years It has the NHC250 6 cylinder Cummins in it which runs great. Behind that is an Allison 5 speed automatic backed by an air shift 2 speed transfer case.
All Gauges function and lights operate as they should. Paint is in good condition
- The 6 wheel drive works as it should
- I have used these trucks in the past and they are very handy and strong. They will pull more then they are rated for. truck weight is 38,000lbs
- Full air brakes
- The interior and exterior of this truck are both in excellent condition.
- The truck runs and drives excellent running 60 mph down the highway no problem!
- It is 100% turn key ready roll.
CLEAN ON ROAD TITLE IN HAND!!!!!!
-THIS IS A COMPLETE TRUCK THAT NEEDS NOTHING TO GO RIGHT TO WORK OR PLAY. THIS IS THE TRUCK IF YOU NEED SOMETHING HEAVY HAULED OFF ROAD. THIS IS THE BEAST, IT WILL NOT GET STUCK!. THIS IS THE TRUCK WITH ALL THE OPTIONS!
If you have any more questions or require additional photos please don't hesitate to ask. We have dozens of other M900 series trucks and trailers in stock and HUNDREDS Of parts also.
Thanks for Looking!!
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Midwest Military Equipment terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Midwest Military Equipment Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Missouri sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Call 24hrs in advance for scheduling Joe Thatcher ph. (636) 900-9046
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com