|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Midwest Military Equipment
1985 M10A MILITARY 4X4 ROPS FORKLIFT WITH ONLY 1,090 HOURS
- COMPLETE WITH WORKING HEATER AND FULL GLASS
- ENGINE STARTS RIGHT UP. IT IS POWERED BY AN INTERNATIONAL DT-466B TURBO DIESEL ENGINE RATED AT 165HP
- 3 SPEED POWERSHIFT TRANSMISSION
- HYSTER FORK CARRIAGE THAT TILTS LEFT TO RIGHT, SIDESHIFTS, AND THE FORKS SLIDE IN AND OUT BY HYDRAULIC HAND CONTROLS
- THE FORKS ARE VERY HEAVY DUTY & MEASURE 70" LONG x 8" WIDE x 2.5" THICK
- THE TRANSMISSION SHIFTS PROPERLY. THE 20.5X25 TIRES ARE IN GOOD CONDITION
- We do our best to describe each of our vehicles however do to age it is SOLD AS IS NO Warranties Expressed Or Implied
CAB TYPE-ROPS (roll over protection)
WEIGHT- 36,500 LBS
FUEL TANK 60 GALLONS
344 LONG WITH FORKS DOWN
FORKS SPREAD 8 WIDE.
IT WILL LIFT TO 121.6
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Midwest Military Equipment terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Midwest Military Equipment Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Missouri sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com