|/ / /|
2004 Chevrolet Express G3500 Cargo Van
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States. 17202
# of Bids
This item is offered with IronClad Assurance® protection. With IronClad Assurance®, if a buyer discovers that the item is not substantially in the condition as represented in this inspection report, the buyer may submit a written dispute claim to IronPlanet. Following submission of a written dispute claim, IronPlanet will investigate the claim, re-inspecting the equipment item as necessary, and determine a fair and mutually beneficial resolution. Please note that IronPlanet inspections are performed solely for the purpose of reporting the visible condition of the equipment's major systems and attachments on the day of the inspection and do not include load testing or digging/lifting. These inspections are not designed nor intended to detect latent defects, or conditions that could only be found in connection with the physical dismantling of the equipment or the use of diagnostic tools or techniques. This inspection report includes ratings, comments, and photos of the various components of the item. Knowledgeable buyers are expected to carefully review all of the available information in the inspection report, including all photographs, in order to make the best bidding and buying decision possible.
Notices & Restrictions
Security requirements and restrictions may apply at the time of pickup. See shipping terms for details.
Specific terms & conditions apply. See details.
Items may be subject to U.S. export controls. See details.
Bidders from Canada: Before bidding, please check with your Registrar of Imported Vehicles (RIV) regarding admissibility of this vehicle into Canada. Why?
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- A Standard Form 97 (SF 97) will be required for all eligible rolling stock items in order to convey ownership. A $65 SF 97 processing fee will be assessed on the final invoice of all items eligible to receive a SF 97.
- Typically buyers will receive their SF 97 within 30 business days, although it can take up to 60 Business days, from the date the buyer takes possession of the item. Transferable titling documents typically take up to 30 business days after receipt of the SF 97. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- For eligible items, a Standard Form 97 (SF 97) or Transferable titling document will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service. Typically buyers will receive their SF 97 within 30 business days, although it can take up to 60 Business days, from the date the buyer takes possession of the item. Transferable titling documents typically take up to 30 business days after receipt of the SF 97. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- A Standard Form 97 (SF97) is available to be issued for Florida residents. A vehicle title is not an option for Florida residents.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||15% of the final selling price|
|Above $10,000||10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Monday - Thursday 0800 - 1400 first come first serve
Monday - Thursday 0800 - 1400 first come first serve
Loading Dock Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)