|/ / /|
2007 Sterling LT8513 Vacuum Truck w/2100 Flush Vactor
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
# of Bids
Seller Comments: 2007 Sterling LT8513 with 2100 Flush Vactor. with a 8.8L L6 DIESEL Turbo engine. Starts, drives and operational. Has air conditioning, reverse camera, power inverter, traffic directional arrow, delayed wipers, cruise control, air horn, air brakes, axle locker, Telma brake retarder, AM/FM radio, Vactor 2100 suction tank with front mounted hose reel and suction. Tires good to fair. 16150 hours. THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC VIEWING FOR THIS MONTHS AUCTION DUE TO THE COVID-19 Pandemic. Please ask any auction questions: call Ken at 513-352-5453 or Tom after 11am at 513-368-1163.
Calculate monthly payment
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Ohio sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- If Selected, a Standard Form 97 (SF97) or Transferable titling document will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service. Typically buyers will receive their SF97 within 30 business days, although it can take up to 60 Business days, from the date the buyer takes possession of the item. Transferable titling documents typically take up to 30 business day after receipt of the SF97. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 08:00 - 03:00
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (no national holiday pickups).
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)