|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Midwest Military Equipment
WANTING TUBE DOOR STYLE DOORS FOR YOUR HUMVEE BUT WANTING TO KEEP A MILITARY LOOK? CHECK OUT OUR NEW "OPEN X-PATTERN" STYLE HALF DOORS!
MME 1/4" ALUMINUM HALF DOOR KIT QUANTITY (4):
- NEW UPGRADED 3 BOLT HD HINGE
-"OPEN" X PATTERNS DESIGN
- LOCKING DOOR HANDLES
- WEATHER PROOF GASKETS
- WORKS ON ANY VARIANT AND MODEL OF HUMVEE.
THIS KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 2 FRONT & 2 REAR 1/4" ALUMINUM HALF DOORS
- FRONT & REAR DOOR STRIKERS
- FRONT & REAR DOOR HINGES
- LOCKING EXTERIOR HANDLES
- HD WEATHER PROOF GASKET
- FASTENERS FOR INSTALL INCLUDED
PLEASE READ INFO BELOW
DOORS COME BARE ALUMINUM. HARDWARE IS POWDER COATED SATIN BLACK. MACHINE ALLEN HEAD FASTENERS
DOORS WILL BE DISSEMBLED FOR SHIPPING TO HELP PROTECT PRODUCTS DURING SHIPPING. END USER ASSEMBLY AND ADJUSTMENT PRIOR TO INSTALL NECESSARY.
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!!
PICTURES OUR ONLY A REPRESENTATION OF WHAT THE DOORS LOOK LIKE INSTALLED ON TRUCKS. OTHER PARTS & VEHICLES PICTURED NOT INCLUDED BUT ARE AVAILABLE!!
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48!ALL COMPANY NAMES & PRODUCT'S ARE TRADEMARKS™ OR REGISTERED® TRADEMARKS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE HOLDERS. USE OF THEM DOES NOT IMPLY ANY AFFILIATION WITH OR ENDORSEMENT BY THEM IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.
HUMMER® AND H1® ARE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GENERAL MOTORS
MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT'S SERVICES & ALL OF IT'S PRODUCTS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH AM GENERAL LLC. HUMVEE®, HMMWV® AND THE HUMVEE VEHICLE CONFIGURATION ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS™ OF AM GENERAL LLC. Midwest Military Equipment is not the manufacturer of any vehicle, and any “builds” described by Midwest Military Equipment consist of custom mechanical and artistic modifications and repairs to existing vehicles performed by MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT which are not endorsed, authorized, affiliated sponsored or approved with the manufacturer of said vehicle in any way.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Midwest Military Equipment terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Midwest Military Equipment Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Missouri sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com