Buy Equipment And Take Advantage Of New Tax Benefits
Make sure you take advantage of a big tax incentive to buy equipment for your business. The Australian government recently launched the Temporary Full Expensing(for depreciating assets) program, which allows you deduct the full cost of eligible capital assets purchased on or after Oct 6 and used before July 2022.
Finish your year strong by taking advantage of the Temporary Full Expensing program and getting the equipment you need.*
Need more information? Get full details of the program or talk to our Ritchie Bros. Financial Services representative.
Information Downloads? Temporary Full Expensing of Depreciating Assets Tax Incentives
Fast Approvals. Heaps of options.
We’re shaking it up and offering new ways to provide fast track approval financing for your equipment purchases. Choose Flexible Financing, with up to 100% financing over long term favourable terms, or a Rent-to-Purchase Option (RPO).
- Up to 100% financing with no deposit
- Affordable, low monthly payments
- Finance approvals available to cover a huge range of equipment types, ages and financing terms
- Ask us about the massive Government incentives now available across all asset types.
- Flexible alternative to traditional financing
- Access the equipment you need today for the work you have tomorrow
- Usage contracts as short as 12 months
- Build equity into the equipment quickly – buy or simply hand back at end of term.
*Ritchie Bros. is not a tax advisor. To learn specifically how your business may benefit from these tax law changes, please consult with your accountant or tax advisor. Nothing contained herein is meant to be, nor should it be considered, a guarantee as to price performance at any Ritchie Bros. unreserved auction.