|/ / /|
(210) TA-9EXTNF Blood-Fluid Warmer Extension Tubes
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
A completed Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Certificate Form is required and must be submitted when Medical & Dental Equipment is purchased. Submittal of this Form is a one-time requirement and will remain valid for all future purchases.
Security requirements and restrictions may apply at the time of pickup. See shipping terms for details.
Specific terms & conditions apply. See details.
Items may be subject to U.S. export controls. See details.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Nevada sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||15% of the final selling price|
|Above $10,000||10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days following availability of the Item Release, or the buyer will incur storage charges. For this listing, the time period listed in the Abandonment Policy is changed from 30 days to 60 days. All items not picked up within 60 calendar days following availability of the Item Release will be deemed abandoned and the sale collapsed.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Appointment Only
Loading Dock Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)