|/ / /|
1994 Stewart & Stevenson M1079 2 1/2 Ton LMTV 4x4 Camper Truck
This item is sold in the Midwest Military Equipment
1995 Stewart & Stevenson M1079 2 1/2 Ton LMTV 4x4 Camper Truck
- 3,333 Miles
- Cat 3116 with 225 horsepower the engine is the non-electronic, highly dependable
- Allison 7-speed automatic.
- 395/85R20 Michelin Super Singles 90% Or Better
- 95% Tread Full size spare
- Interior Is In Excellent Condition for the age of the vehicle
- Zero Leaks
- Dual Voltage 12V & 24V Alternator
- AIR RIDE CAB
- 2 TRAILER PLUGS, ONE 24V AND THE OTHER 12V.
- THE GOVERNMENT SPENT OVER 125K ON THIS TRUCK
- Turn Key 100% Ready To Go Work Or Play
- Clean Title On Order Should Have in 15-20 days
- We are able to add Air Conditioning To This Truck For an Added Cost!!!
Please call 636-900-9046 We are Able To Help Arrange Shipping Anywhere In The USA
We are a full time shop that specializes in only military equipment!
We can add or do anything to these trucks one might desire! Custom paint, bed-liner, cargo covers, led lights, hard tops, troop seats, tool kits, wheels & tires, offroad lights and maintenance services. If you want a Red, Silver or Pink truck we can do it!!! We also build trucks to order! If there is anything you are looking for give us a call and see if we can help you out!!!
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Midwest Military Equipment terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Midwest Military Equipment Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Missouri sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Call 24hrs in advance for scheduling Joe Thatcher ph. (636) 900-9046
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com