|/ / /|
Leer IS28AG-50 Commercial Single Glass Door Ice Merchandiser - L-006
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Right of Way Marketplace
The item(s) are part of a property acquisition and the condition is unknown. No additional information can be provided and no inquiries. Buyer must attend inspection to assess the condition.
As Is, Where Is and with all faults. Inspection Is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Public Inspection Date: November 22, 2019 (10:00AM - 2:00PM EST); No appointment required, open to the public.
Location: Commonwealth of PA, Right of Way Acquisition - 496 Conchester Hwy, Aston, PA 19014
Specific Removal Date(s) Apply: December 11, 2019 (9:00AM - 2:00PM EST) ONLY; There will be no other removal dates available. Note: Buyer must bring valid photo ID at the time of removal along with the release form.
Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. There is no loading assistance available at this location.
Purchase of Personal Property by Commonwealth Employees: Employees (or their agents) of the Department of General Services (DGS) and members of their families are prohibited from purchasing any vehicles at Commonwealth used vehicle auctions conducted by or on the behalf of DGS. Members of the immediate family include: a spouse residing in the employee's household and minor, dependent children.
Employees (or their agents) of all other Commonwealth agencies and members of their immediate families are prohibited from purchasing used vehicles at Commonwealth used vehicle auctions that were assigned to, or surplused by, their employing agency if the sale price exceeds $100.00.
Employees (or their agents) of all other Commonwealth agencies and members of their immediate families are prohibited from purchasing personal property at Commonwealth auctions that were assigned to, or surplused by, their employing agency if the sale price exceeds $500.00 per item.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Right of Way terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Right of Way Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Must remove on December 11, 2019 ONLY (9:00AM - 2:00PM EST); no exceptions. Buyer must bring valid photo ID at the time of removal along with a hard copy of the item release form. Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. No removal assistance is available. This is the only date available for removal.
- The Commonwealth of PA will not provide any removal assistance to buyers including dismantling, moving, loading, providing tools, storage, clean-up, etc. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment and man power to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Any item that is not picked up within the (10) ten calendar days of the sale date or specific removal deadline as listed, the item will be considered abandoned and re-sold by the Commonwealth of PA; unless otherwise noted in the Marketplace Terms & Conditions. All abandonments are non-refundable.
- PA DGS will not provide assistance to buyers with dismantling, moving, providing tools, storage or clean-up. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
- Employees may not aid in the removal process.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com