|/ / /|
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
Limited Function Check
|Engine||The is a chassis only. The engine, transmission & other major components are missing.|
|Deficiencies||Deficient Components/Systems Include but are not limited to: chassis only|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Kansas sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- A $65 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- For eligible items, a Standard Form 97 (SF 97) or Transferable titling document will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service. Typically buyers will receive their SF 97 within 30 business days, although it can take up to 60 Business days, from the date the buyer takes possession of the item. Transferable titling documents typically take up to 30 business days after receipt of the SF 97. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- A Standard Form 97 (SF97) is available to be issued for Florida residents. A vehicle title is not an option for Florida residents.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||15% of the final selling price|
|Above $10,000||10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
Loading Dock NOT Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)