|/ / /|
2006 MAINE REBUILD M998 4 DOOR HUMVEE
This item is sold in the Midwest Military Equipment
2006 Maine Rebuild
10,520 Original Miles
6.5L Diesel Engine
3 Speed Automatic Transmission
7,700 lb. GVWR
- New Glow Plugs
- Drain & Inspect Hub's
- New Fluids & Filters in the engine, transmission, transferase, & differentials
- Drain Fuel Tank & Install New Fuel Filters
- New Batteries
- 4 Door, Soft Top With Rear Cargo Cover & Cargo Cover Bows
- 90%+ GoodYear 37x12.50R16.5 Tires.
- Street Legal On Road Use Title!!
100% Turn Key Ready To Roll
This truck has been gone thru by our shop and is turn key ready to go!!! All the lights, turn signals & mechanical components are in perfect working condition. We road test every truck along with servicing and replacing any worn components.
We are able to help arrange shipping anywhere in the USA
ALL COMPANY NAMES & PRODUCT'S ARE TRADEMARKS™ OR REGISTERED® TRADEMARKS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE HOLDERS. USE OF THEM DOES NOT IMPLY ANY AFFILIATION WITH OR ENDORSEMENT BY THEM IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.
HUMMER® AND H1® ARE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GENERAL MOTORS
MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT'S SERVICES & ALL OF IT'S PRODUCTS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH AM GENERAL LLC. HUMVEE®, HMMWV® AND THE HUMVEE VEHICLE CONFIGURATION ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS™ OF AM GENERAL LLC. Midwest Military Equipment is not the manufacturer of any vehicle, and any “builds” described by Midwest Military Equipment consist of custom mechanical and artistic modifications and repairs to existing vehicles performed by MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT which are not endorsed, authorized, affiliated sponsored or approved with the manufacturer of said vehicle in any way.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Midwest Military Equipment terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Midwest Military Equipment Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Missouri sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Call 24hrs in advance for scheduling Joe Thatcher ph. (636) 900-9046
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com