|/ / /|
2004 AM General M1097A2 HMMWV 2 Door w/Truck Body
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
Buyer is required to submit an End-Use Certificate (EUC) to be reviewed prior to removal of the item.First-time buyers of Demil F,Q items may experience an extended review period in the Trade
GovPlanet is only permitted to sell Demil F,Q items within the United States and only to U.S. citizens.
Security requirements and restrictions may apply at the time of pickup. See shipping terms for details.
Specific terms & conditions apply. See details.
Items may be subject to U.S. export controls. See details.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- For eligible items, a Standard Form 97 (SF 97) or Transferable titling document will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service. Typically buyers will receive their SF 97 within 30 business days, although it can take up to 60 Business days, from the date the buyer takes possession of the item. Transferable titling documents typically take up to 30 business days after receipt of the SF 97. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- A Standard Form 97 (SF97) is available to be issued for Florida residents. A vehicle title is not an option for Florida residents.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||15% of the final selling price|
|Above $10,000||10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
Loading Dock NOT Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)