|/ / /|
Lot of (6) Black Emergency Prep Bins
Clarksville, Arkansas, United States. 72830
Seller Comments: Black Emergency Prep Bins, Lot of 6 (2 Large Bins and 4 Small Bins). Small bins meet minimum caloric and water requirements of up to 8 people in survival situations for a 3 day period. 800 calories of food per day and 25 ounces of water per day. Large bins meet the minimum caloric and water requirements for a 3 day survival period for up to 25 people for up to 3 days. Heavy duty Stanley bins on wheels, mobile and ready. Dimensions: 37x48x44, 800lbs
Note! To see the remaining inventory or purchase more of this item,click here.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Arkansas sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||15% of the final selling price|
|Above $10,000||10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Buyer must call 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup Monday - Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm CST.
Loading Dock Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)