|/ / /|
(6) Cases of SOPAKCO Emergency Ration MRE Meals
Greenville, Texas, United States. 75401
# of Bids
The inspection Date is September 2022. They are Low in Sodium. There are (6) cases, each case has (10) packages; for a total of (60) Individual meals. Meal contents will vary from case to case. Heaters are not guaranteed. Weight: 22 lbs ea Dims: 17x11x10 ea
Note! To see the remaining inventory or purchase more of this item,click here.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Texas sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||15% of the final selling price|
|Above $10,000||10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 08:00 - 16:30
Please contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are picking it up, please email your Asset/Seller Reference number and when you plan on picking it up. We have a dock, ramps, and a forklift. If you are just getting a small box and want to ship via FedEx, UPS, or Post Office, please go to one of those locations and get a label. You can just email the label, you do not need to schedule a pick-up as they all stop here daily. If you are using a Freight Truck, please send the BOL and we will get it ready to load.
Loading Dock Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)