|/ / /|
(3) U.S.GI Mystery Ranch Thor III Assault Packs
Clarksville, Arkansas, United States. 72830
# of Bids
Seller comments: This unique pack was originally designed to support a portable counter-radio-controlled IED jammer. The special area designed to house the jammer can be used to store gear such as hard plastic cases and more. Zippered exterior storage compartments contain 1400 cubic inches of space. Comfortable, padded adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt help to distribute load for comfortable long-haul carry. Custom spec maximum durability nylon construction, multicam camouflage pattern, unique 3-zip design, and exterior MOLLE webbing. Unused condition. Genuine U.S. Military Surplus. MADE IN USA. THESE PACKS HAVE NOT BEEN INSPECTED OPERATIONAL CONDITION UNKNOWN. WEIGHTS:25 LBS. DIMS:24x18x14
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Arkansas sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||15% of the final selling price|
|Above $10,000||10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Buyer must call 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup Monday - Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm CST.
Loading Dock Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)