1975 Ford 8000 Fire Truck
Ashburn, Georgia, United States. 31714
Cat 8 Cylinder 10.4L 3208 Diesel Engine, 210 Adv Horsepower, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, 180" Wheel Base, 35,000 lb. GVWR, 500 Gallon Capacity, PTO Driven Water Pump, Spring Type Suspension, Hoses, Chrome Bumper, The engine started and ran. The drivetrain engaged in forward and reverse. The main components appear to be in place and operational.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Engine Displacement:||10.4L Engine|
|Engine Serial Number||40S13173|
|Engine Horsepower:||210 Adv Horsepower @ 2800 RPM|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||5 Speed Manual Transmission|
|Wheel Base:||180" Wheel Base|
|Rear Axle Ratio:||23000|
|Front Axle Capacity:||12000 lb. Front Axle|
|GVWR:||35000 lb. GVWR|
|Water Tank Manufacturer:||Waterous|
|Water Tank Capacity:||500 Gallon Capacity|
|Hose Reel w/ Nozzle||No|
|PTO Driven Water Pump||Yes|
|Hydraulic Driven Water Pump||No|
|Auxiliary Engine Driven Water Pump||No|
|Air Ride Cab:||No|
|Steerable Air Lift Pusher Axle:||No|
|Air Lift Pusher Axle:||No|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Spring Type Suspension|
|Dual Steering Boxes:||No|
|Dual Fuel Tanks:||No|
|Hydraulic and Fuel Tank Integrated:||No|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Georgia sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- If Selected, a Standard Form 97 (SF97) or Transferable titling document will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service. Typically buyers will receive their SF97 within 30 business days, although it can take up to 60 Business days, from the date the buyer takes possession of the item. Transferable titling documents typically take up to 30 business day after receipt of the SF97. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
NO LOADING DOCK - BUYER NEEDS TO BRING RAMPS
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)