|/ / /|
1998 Ford L8501 4x2 Dump Truck
St. Clair, Michigan, United States. 48079
# of Bids
Cummins 6 Cylinder 8.3L Diesel Engine, Automatic Transmission, Steel Dump Body, Electric Tarp, Spring Type Suspension, Belly blade, Air Conditioning, Heater, Power Locks, Heated Mirrors, Tilt Steering Wheel, Air Brakes,11R22.5 Tires, 33,000 lb. GVWR. The engine cranks but will not start. The main components could not be operationally checked.
Note! To see the remaining inventory or purchase more of this item,click here.
Calculate monthly payment
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Engine Horsepower:||210 Adv Horsepower|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||Automatic Transmission|
|Wheel Base:||177” Wheel Base|
|Front Axle Capacity:||12,000 lb. Front Axle|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||21,000 lb. Rear Axle|
|GVWR:||33,000 lb. GVWR|
|Dump Body Manufacturer:||Unknown|
|Bed Side Height:||40”"|
|Aluminum Dump Body||No|
|Steel Dump Body||Yes|
|Air Ride Cab:||No|
|Steerable Air Lift Pusher Axle:||No|
|Air Lift Pusher Axle:||No|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Spring Type Suspension|
|Dual Steering Boxes:||No|
|Dual Fuel Tanks:||No|
|Hydraulic and Fuel Tank Integrated:||No|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Michigan sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- If Selected, a Standard Form 97 (SF97) or Transferable titling document will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service. Typically buyers will receive their SF97 within 30 business days, although it can take up to 60 Business days, from the date the buyer takes possession of the item. Transferable titling documents typically take up to 30 business day after receipt of the SF97. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 7am - 3pm M-F
Must call 24 hours in advance
Loading Dock NOT Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)