|/ / /|
2010 Barker 12.2 M Retractable Tri/A Skel Trailer
This item is offered with IronClad Assurance® protection. With IronClad Assurance®, if a buyer discovers that the item is not substantially in the condition as represented in this inspection report, the buyer may submit a written dispute claim to IronPlanet. Following submission of a written dispute claim, IronPlanet will investigate the claim, re-inspecting the equipment item as necessary, and determine a fair and mutually beneficial resolution. Please note that IronPlanet inspections are performed solely for the purpose of reporting the visible condition of the equipment's major systems and attachments on the day of the inspection and do not include load testing or digging/lifting. These inspections are not designed nor intended to detect latent defects, or conditions that could only be found in connection with the physical dismantling of the equipment or the use of diagnostic tools or techniques. This inspection report includes ratings, comments, and photos of the various components of the item. Knowledgeable buyers are expected to carefully review all of the available information in the inspection report, including all photographs, in order to make the best bidding and buying decision possible.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Australian sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Click here for more information We've selected Tomkinson Global Logistics to be our preferred shipping partner in Australia. Tomkinson Global Logistics provide a comprehensive range of freight logistics solutions suitable for all cargo types and destinations.
Click here for more information Loadshift the leading digital transport marketplace in Australia. Loadshift is a communicational hub for individuals and businesses seeking to buy and sell the services of road transport. Click here for more information
Buy Equipment And Take Advantage Of New Tax Benefits
Make sure you take advantage of a big tax incentive to buy equipment for your business. The Australian government recently launched the Temporary Full Expensing(for depreciating assets) program, which allows you deduct the full cost of eligible capital assets purchased on or after Oct 6 and used before July 2022.
Finish your year strong by taking advantage of the Temporary Full Expensing program and getting the equipment you need.*
Need more information? Get full details of the program or talk to our Ritchie Bros. Financial Services representative.
Fast Approvals. Heaps of options.
- Up to 100% financing with no deposit
- Affordable, low monthly payments
- Finance approvals available to cover a huge range of equipment types, ages and financing terms
- Ask us about the massive Government incentives now available across all asset types.
- Flexible alternative to traditional financing
- Access the equipment you need today for the work you have tomorrow
- Usage contracts as short as 12 months
- Build equity into the equipment quickly – buy or simply hand back at end of term.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)