2006 Hiab 422 E8XS 12000 lb Knuckle Boom on 2007 Freightliner FLD 120 8x6 Boom Truck
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. V1X 7S6
Apr 6, time TBD
Cat C15 6 Cylinder 15.2 L Diesel 625 hp Engine, 2006 US EPA Label, 4686.9 Engine hrs, Air Conditioner, Power Windows, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller RTLO-18918B 18-Speed Manual Transmission, Triple Differential Locks, 18600 lb Front Axle, 57000 lb Rears, Meritor RZ-166 Drive Axles, 4.10:1 Axle Ratio, 75600 lb GVWR, Air Ride Cab, Aluminum Rear Wheels, 425/65R22.5 Front Tires, 11R24.5 Rear Tires, Dual Steering Boxes, Airliner Air Ride Suspension, 275 in Wheelbase, PTO, Double Frame, 12000 lb Capacity, Rear Mounted, 9 ft 8 in - 65 ft 6 in 8 Section Boom, Dual Controls, Rear Outriggers, Cordless Remote Control, 22 ft x 102 in Bed
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item may be subject to British Columbia sales tax.
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Buyer MUST Call for Appointment – Unscheduled Pickups WILL be Turned Away
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Buyer MUST Schedule Pickup 24 Hours in Advance W/ IronPlanet Pickup Support 817-869-8902 - Buyer MUST Self Load
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)