|/ / /|
United Technologies 4319677 Tube Assembly
This item is offered with IronClad Assurance® protection. With IronClad Assurance®, if a buyer discovers that the item is not substantially in the condition as represented in this inspection report, the buyer may submit a written dispute claim to IronPlanet. Following submission of a written dispute claim, IronPlanet will investigate the claim, re-inspecting the equipment item as necessary, and determine a fair and mutually beneficial resolution. Please note that IronPlanet inspections are performed solely for the purpose of reporting the visible condition of the equipment's major systems and attachments on the day of the inspection and do not include load testing or digging/lifting. These inspections are not designed nor intended to detect latent defects, or conditions that could only be found in connection with the physical dismantling of the equipment or the use of diagnostic tools or techniques. This inspection report includes ratings, comments, and photos of the various components of the item. Knowledgeable buyers are expected to carefully review all of the available information in the inspection report, including all photographs, in order to make the best bidding and buying decision possible.
Airworthiness Certification: Buyer is responsible to make arrangements with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for all inspections needed to obtain airworthiness certification. The FAA provides guidance and instructions to establish eligibility for civilian airworthiness certification for surplus military aircraft and aircraft assembled from spare and surplus parts. Before an Airworthiness Certificate is issued, the assembled aircraft must be in conformity with the data forming the basis for that FAA type-certificate. The responsibility to satisfy FAA requirements lies entirely with the Buyer.
Security requirements and restrictions may apply at the time of pickup. See shipping terms for details.
Specific terms & conditions apply. See details.
Items may be subject to U.S. export controls. See details.
This item cannot be used on commercial aircraft in absence of specific FAA approval (usually granted by an FAA Repair Shop), and further, cannot be sold back to the Department of Defense or to foreign governments and military without the appropriate records/documentation.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days following availability of the Item Release, or the buyer will incur storage charges. For this listing, the time period listed in the Abandonment Policy is changed from 60 days to 30 days. All items not picked up within 30 calendar days following availability of the Item Release will be deemed abandoned and the sale collapsed.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 8:00AM to 2:00PM EST
Loading Dock Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)