|/ / /|
This item is offered with IronClad Assurance® protection. With IronClad Assurance®, if a buyer discovers that the item is not substantially in the condition as represented in this inspection report, the buyer may submit a written dispute claim to IronPlanet. Following submission of a written dispute claim, IronPlanet will investigate the claim, re-inspecting the equipment item as necessary, and determine a fair and mutually beneficial resolution. Please note that IronPlanet inspections are performed solely for the purpose of reporting the visible condition of the equipment's major systems and attachments on the day of the inspection and do not include load testing or digging/lifting. These inspections are not designed nor intended to detect latent defects, or conditions that could only be found in connection with the physical dismantling of the equipment or the use of diagnostic tools or techniques. This inspection report includes ratings, comments, and photos of the various components of the item. Knowledgeable buyers are expected to carefully review all of the available information in the inspection report, including all photographs, in order to make the best bidding and buying decision possible.
Airworthiness Certification: Buyer is responsible to make arrangements with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for all inspections needed to obtain airworthiness certification. The FAA provides guidance and instructions to establish eligibility for civilian airworthiness certification for surplus military aircraft and aircraft assembled from spare and surplus parts. Before an Airworthiness Certificate is issued, the assembled aircraft must be in conformity with the data forming the basis for that FAA type-certificate. The responsibility to satisfy FAA requirements lies entirely with the Buyer.
Security requirements and restrictions may apply at the time of pickup. See shipping terms for details.
Specific terms & conditions apply. See details.
Items may be subject to U.S. export controls. See details.
This item cannot be used on commercial aircraft in absence of specific FAA approval (usually granted by an FAA Repair Shop), and further, cannot be sold back to the Department of Defense or to foreign governments and military without the appropriate records/documentation.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Georgia sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- A Standard Form 97 (SF 97) will be required for all eligible rolling stock items in order to convey ownership. A $65 SF 97 processing fee will be assessed on the final invoice of all items eligible to receive a SF 97.
- Typically buyers will receive their SF 97 within 30 business days, although it can take up to 60 Business days, from the date the buyer takes possession of the item. Transferable titling documents typically take up to 30 business days after receipt of the SF 97. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||15% of the final selling price|
|Above $10,000||10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Appointment Only; Mon-Thurs 8am-3pm; Fri 8am-12pm
Monday-Thursday 8am to 3pm, Friday 8am to 12pm EST
Loading Dock NOT Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)