Limited Quantity of USMC Model M1123 HMMWVs Available
Outdoor Enthusiasts – Just What You’ve Been Waiting For!
For the first time civilians can now own a US Marine Corp’s model M1123 HMMWV. These specialty units are demilitarized and outfitted for sports and outdoor enthusiasts.
Why buy a M1123 HMMWV?AM General manufactured the M1123 HMMWV (“Humvee”) for the US Marine Corps primarily as cargo or troop transports. All of the model M1123’s offered on GovPlanet were built since 2000 and many have very low mileage. Known for the OPTIMIZER 6500 engine, this model produces 170 HP with 440 ft-lbs of torque. Rough terrain doesn’t scare them!
Similar to the M1097A2 and the A2, the M1123 HMMWV includes features such as improved steering wheels, brakes, and bumpers. These vehicles use independent suspensions and portal geared hubs, and are expected to make full 46cm ground clearance. They are capable of transporting up to 4,400 lbs and cross 0.76m of water depth without preparation – and, up to 1.5 meters with a deep water fording kit.
The AM General M1123 HMMWV’s are now being offered to the public for the first time at GovPlanet. These demilitarized units are ready for your order!
After Demil and Before New Doors & Top
Outfitted with New Doors & Top
- Units are demilitarized
- New doors, windows and tops
- Two-seater HMMWVs comes with aluminum doors
- Four-seaters have fiberglass doors
- New restraint systems (seatbelts) are made by H. Koch & Sons with military-style buckles and other metal components for ease of operation and maintenance.
- Type: 6.5L V-8 Diesel
- Displacement: 6468 cc
- Compression Ratio: 20.2:1 & 18:1 (Marine)
- Valve Configuration: Overhead
- Valve Lifters: Hydraulic Roller
- Firing Order: 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3
- Bore x Stroke: 103 X 97.03 mm
- Horsepower: 160/170 @ 3200 rpm-N.A.
- Torque: 290 @ 1800 rpm-N.A.
- Transmission: GM4L80e
- Alternator: Dual voltage 200amp (14 and 28 volt)
For more information or questions about the items, give us a call at 925-225-8654 or 817-869-8912