1992 AM General M998 Humvee HMMWV
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
|date of analysis||Apr 14, 2015||Apr 14, 2015|
|Lead||8.56 PPM||27 PPM|
|Chromium||1.02 PPM||0.11 PPM|
|Copper||2.94 PPM||135.67 PPM|
|Silver||0 PPM||0 PPM|
|Nickel||1.59 PPM||0.67 PPM|
|Tin||1.39 PPM||5.42 PPM|
|Aluminum||2.35 PPM||6.12 PPM|
|Silicon||19.35 PPM||15.13 PPM|
|Iron||46.94 PPM||80.38 PPM|
This item is offered for Off-Road Use Only.
Buyer will be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement.
Buyer is required to submit an End-Use Certificate (EUC) to be reviewed prior to removal of the item.First-time buyers of Demil Q & F items may experience an extended review period in the Trade Securities approval process.
GovPlanet is only permitted to sell Demil Q & F items within the United States and only to U.S. citizens.
Security requirements and restrictions may apply at the time of pickup. See shipping terms for details.
Specific terms & conditions apply. See details.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to South Carolina sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- If selected, a transferable titling document will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 30 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
Hours: All pickup times must be scheduled in advance with GovPlanet Customer Service.
Pickup times and requirements vary by location, all pickup times must be scheduled in advance with GovPlanet Customer Service.
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)